COVID 19 Safety

Heating

Residential and Commercial Heating Systems in Hamilton, ON and Surrounding Area

When it comes to upgrading or replacing your heating system, be aware that furnaces generally last about 15 to 20 years. So if you’ve purchased a home with an older furnace, you may find it doesn’t run very efficiently. You will likely have to replace and install a new one very soon.

New Heating System Options

If your furnace has surpassed its recommended lifespan and your utility bills are rising, or it’s costing you more in repairs than 50% of purchasing a brand-new furnace, you should consider contacting our experienced heating professionals as soon as possible to discuss new heating system options.

Lancaster Heating and Cooling will help you find the perfect solution. Working closely with the world leaders in heating technology, Trane and Carrier, we provide the highest quality heating systems covered by one of the best warranties in the business.

Contact Your Trusted Heating System Professionals

Schedule a free estimate with an experienced heating system professional. We can answer all your questions about finding a more energy-efficient heating system for your residential or commercial property. Our factory-trained technicians will ensure your new system is installed correctly to last its full lifespan.

Furnace Service and Repair Near Hamilton ON

We know that having warm air in cold winter weather is more than a matter of comfort for most families. At Lancaster Heating and Cooling, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We always back up the products we sell, install and service and we will assist you with scheduled and emergency repair work in the greater Hamilton ON region.

Babies, older adults and those with health conditions are especially vulnerable to cold, and our expert technicians understand that fast service is imperative. We offer tune-ups and furnace service for residents in Hamilton ON, and surrounding areas.

Tune-Up For Cost Savings

Has your heating system had a tune-up lately? If a system goes untouched for months, it can burn energy and lead to costly repairs down the road. Energy efficiency is essential because we know it’s important to you and your wallet! A professional tune-up can help your system run more efficiently, saving you money.

Whether your system needs cleaning or some worn parts replaced, Lancaster Heating and Cooling can take care of maintaining your heating system ensuring it runs smoothly as the colder winter weather sets in.

Schedule an HVAC service appointment today.

Heating Systems FAQs

What is two-stage heating? 

Two-stage heating means the furnace has two levels of heat output:  high for cold winter days, and low for milder days.  Since the low setting is adequate to meet household heating demands 80% of the time, a two-stage unit runs for longer periods and provides more even heat distribution.  

What is AFUE? 

Your furnace’s AFUE, Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, percentage tells you how much energy is being converted to heat.  For example, an AFUE of 90 means 90 percent of the fuel is being used to warm your home, while the other 10 percent escapes as exhaust with the combustion gases. 

What is variable speed technology? 

“Variable speed” refers to the fan motor inside the air handler:  the indoor part of an air conditioner that moves cooled or heated air throughout the ductwork of your home.  An air handler is usually a furnace or a blower coil.  Unlike conventional single-speed motors, a variable-speed motor runs at a wide range of speeds to precisely control the air throughout your home. 

Menu